1. The owner of the website maintained on the website www.savetheworld.pl (hereinafter "SERVICE STWRE") is Save The World Real Estates Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Łaciarska 4, 50-104 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000421288, whose registration file is kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 899-273-57-94 and REGON: 021884758, with share capital: PLN 20,000,000.00 (hereinafter: STWRE or the Company or Data Administrator.
2. STWRE attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of the users of the STWRE SERVICE. Therefore, we present a document specifying the rules and method of collecting, processing and using information about users of the STWRE SERVICE.
I. Preliminary information.
1. STWRE has appropriate permits to use the data presented in the STEER SERVICE. The use of data from sites included in the STWRE SERVICE for commercial purposes requires each time a written consent of STWRE.
2. STWRE fully respects the right to privacy and the protection of personal data of the STWRE SERVERS.
3. STWRE makes every effort to protect the STWRE SERVICE from unauthorized access by third parties. For this purpose, among others, firewalls, server security devices, encryption devices and physical security measures. Notwithstanding the above, STWRE makes every effort to ensure that personal data is always:
1) correct and processed in a lawful manner,
2) obtained only for specific purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
3) stored no longer than necessary,
4) processed in accordance with the rights of the persons to whom they relate, including the right to reserve access,
5) not transferred without adequate protection.
II. Processing Users' personal data.
1. The data of the STWRE SERIES Users are processed by STWRE depending on the basis of their processing, for various purposes. In particular, STWRE processes the user data of the STWRE SERVICE:
1) In order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent upon STWRE, and here resulting from the provisions obliging STWRE to keep accounting and tax documentation and settlements due to tax and public law receipts, from the provisions concerning complaints procedures for Users or to provide the STWRE SERVICE users with the possibilities secure and lawful use of the STWRE SERVICE - for a time each time resulting from a specific legal provision - such as the mandatory time of storing documentation for tax purposes, mandatory storage time for documentation related to the provision of electronic services.
2) In order to conclude and perform the contract concluded by STWRE with the STWRE SERVICE USER, including, for example, a contract for the provision of certain goods or content to the User, such as press materials, a newsletter, a contract that allows users of the STWRE SERVICE to use the STWRE SERVICE and its functionality or fulfillment of obligations resulting from the course of promotional campaigns organized on the STWRE website - for the duration of the contract, and after this time only if it is justified by another purpose and legal basis for data processing, for example; the need to enforce claims under the contract or keeping financial and accounting documentation;
3) In order to monitor the correctness and security of the operation of the STWRE SERVICE, and provide its Users with technical and service support, including information on the services, failures and security risks provided to the User - for the duration of the STWRE SERVICE by the User, and after that time only where it is justified by another purpose and legal basis for the processing of data, for example; the need to keep records of monitoring compliance with the law in the network;
4) In order to prevent abuse and violation of the law while using the STWRE SERVICE - while the User is using the STWRE SERVICE, and after this time only if it is justified by a different purpose and legal basis of data processing, for example; the need to keep documentation, concerning monitoring compliance with the law on the network;
5) In order to define defense and claim for STWRE- the time necessary to establish and assert these claims, as well as enforce them, in particular resulting from the provisions on limitation, and after that only if it is justified by another purpose and the legal basis for data processing, for example; the need to keep financial and accounting documentation;
6) For the purpose of direct marketing of own products, as well as being carried out
2. STWRE processes personal data of the STWRE SERVICE Users only when it is lawful, only for the time necessary to perform a specific purpose of the processing and only in cases - and to the extent to which - at least one of the conditions described in paragraphs 1) -5) below.
1) STWRE processes personal data of STWRE SERVICE Users if the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 point a) RODO).
In this case, consent is always voluntary. STWRE informs Users each time whether consent is necessary to provide any services to the User, or whether it is dependent on achieving the specific purpose for which consent is received. Expression of the User's consent to use the User's personal data is entirely voluntary, and such consent may be revoked by the User at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of data, or after the expiry of the period for which it was granted, STWRE will have the right to process personal data of the STWRE SERVICE User only for the time and to the extent that it will be allowed by the generally applicable law, including the fulfillment by STWRE of legal obligations or legally legitimate interest of STWRE, which is in particular the legal obligation to document the activities carried out by STWRE or to claim or prevent STWRE from claims and other negative effects, e.g. official penalties.
1 a) STWRE does not expect from the STWRE SERVICE SERVERS to transfer the STRING, so-called Sensitive data (data of a specific nature, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or ideological beliefs, trade union membership and processing of genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a person or data relating to health, sexuality or sexual orientation of that person ), nor their consent to this processing.
However, if the User decides to transfer and / or publish such data, which may occur, for example, by assigning to the user's own account (if the STWRE SERVICE gives the opportunity to keep an account) of the identifying image of the User, or voluntary submission of such data by the User in the course of discussions on forums, the User thereby consents to their processing in the scope and purpose in which he himself posted them under the STWRE SERVICE and published. (legal basis Article 9 paragraph 2 point a) RODO). STWRE does not process such data for any other purpose or otherwise.
2) STWRE processes personal data of STWRE SERVICE Users if the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (legal basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b) RODO)
In this case, STWRE processes the data of the STWRE SERVICE Users both before the conclusion of the contract (the User will use the STWRE SERVICE): eg to develop a specific offer / information about the STWRE SERVICE for the User and during the term of the contract (using the user STWRE SERVICE): to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contract, including for the purpose of executing and enforcing performance of obligations incumbent on the Party, to consider complaints and refunds in the event of withdrawal (if such a right applies), and after its termination, it may only process it on a different legal basis, for the purpose and only on time and to the extent that it will be permitted by the generally applicable law, including in the context of STWRE's performance of legal obligations or legally legitimate interest of STWRE, which is in particular required by law document duty activity carried out by STWRE or to establish and pursue claims.
3) STWRE processes personal data of the STWRE SERVICE Users if the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of STWRE (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 point c) RODO)
In such a case, the scope of such obligation, the detailed legal basis for such processing, its purpose and the processing period indicate each time specific legal provisions, such as provisions regarding the obligation to keep documentation, informing the infringing entities entitled to this service and authorities.
4) STWRE processes personal data of the STWRE SERVICE Users if the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person (legal basis Article 6 paragraph 1 point d) RODO);
In this case, STWRE stores, for example, data whose loss could have negative consequences for the STEVE SITE User, such as evidence of the User's incurring payments (for services provided for a fee), in the case of attempts to use the STWRE SITE resources to violate the rights and the rights of the User or other persons.
5) STWRE processes personal data of STWRE SERVICE Users if processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person have overriding character in those interests. to which the data refer, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child (legal basis of Article 6 (1) (f) OF THE REDO).
In this case, we process data, e.g. for the purpose of direct marketing, determining and pursuing claims, ensuring the efficiency of the STWRE SERVICE, for analytical and research purposes. In no case, however, do we process data of persons under 16 years of age in this area, unless explicit consent for this processing is expressed by their legal guardian or legal representative.
3. Save The World Real Estates Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at ul. Łaciarska 4, 50-104 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000421288, whose registration file is kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 899-273-57-94 and REGON: 021884758, with share capital: PLN 20,000,000.00, in relation to the personal data of the users of the SERVICE STWRE is the personal data administrator within the meaning of RODO. Personal data is stored and processed by STWRE, at the place of conducting business by STWRE, or the entity processing data on its behalf, with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of law.
4. Providing personal data by Users is voluntary, however, a part of the data may be provided in an automated manner through the settings of devices and IT tools used by the User to use the STWRE SERVICE. STWRE always informs the STWRE SERVICE USER, which data is necessary to perform specific services or contract for it. STWRE does not require Users to provide data of a special nature - see paragraph 2 points 1a) above.
III. The rights of the STWRE SERVICE SERVERS related to data processing
4.1.1. STWRE ensures the exercise of rights resulting from REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( RODO), and in particular, each User of the STWRE SERVICE has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, including those contained in data files, in particular the right to:
a) obtain comprehensive information on whether the data is being processed and to establish the Data Administrator, the address of its registered office and the full name,
b) obtaining information on the purpose, scope and method of data processing,
c) obtaining information as to when the data relating to it is processed and providing the information in a generally comprehensible form,
d) obtain information about the source from which the data relating to it originated,
e) obtain information on the method of data sharing, in particular information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are shared,
f) request to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected
g) submitting a written, motivated request to cease processing of its data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point e) or f) RODO, due to its special situation, if even the processing is necessary to fulfill the legitimate purposes of the Data Administrator, and the processing of data does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
h) object to the processing of its data in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill the legitimate purposes of the Data Administrator, and the processing of data does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject when the Data Controller intends to process them for marketing purposes or to transfer its data personal data to another Data Administrator,
i) submitting to the Data Administrator a request to re-individual resolution of a case resolved in violation of the prohibition of the final resolution of an individual case, when the content was solely the result of an operation on personal data carried out in the IT system
j) the rights of complaint to the supervisory body.
4.1.2. In order to fulfill the above-mentioned rights, STWRE provides the STWRE SERVICE users with the possibility of exercising the right of access to data relating to them and obtaining the following information, including:
a) processing purposes;
b) categories of relevant personal data;
c) information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d) as far as possible, the intended period of storage of personal data, and if this is not possible, criteria for determining this period;
e) if personal data have not been collected from the data subject - all available information about their source;
f) information on automated decision-making, including profiling, and relevant information on the rules for taking them, as well as on the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject;
g) information on the transfer of data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area).
3. In order to implement the above-mentioned rights, STWRE provides the STWRE SERVICE users with the possibility
4. exercise the right to request that personal data relating to him are corrected immediately and that incomplete personal data are supplemented, including by submitting an additional statement.
5. In order to fulfill the above-mentioned powers, STWRE provides the STWRE SERVICE users with the possibility of exercising the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following circumstances occurs:
(a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with and has no other legal basis for the processing;
(c) the data subject is objecting to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
(d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
(e) personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation stipulated in the provisions of generally applicable law to which the Administrator is subject;
(f) personal data have been collected in connection with the offering of information society services, offered to children under 16 years of age. unless processing is necessary:
(a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator falls, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
d) legally legitimate archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, as long as it is probable that the right referred to in para. 1, will prevent or seriously hinder the fulfillment of the purposes of such processing; or
e) to establish, assert or defend claims.
6. In order to implement the above-mentioned rights, STWRE provides the STWRE SERVICE users with the possibility to exercise the right to limit processing in the following cases:
a) the data subject questions the correctness of personal data - for a period that allows STWRE to check the correctness of this data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the removal of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
c) STWRE no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is needed by the data subject to determine, assert or defend claims;
(d) the data subject has objected to the processing - until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of STWRE override the grounds for objection of the data subject.
7. In order to fulfill the above-mentioned rights, STWRE provides the STWRE SERIES users with the possibility to exercise the right to data transfer, giving it the right to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal data concerning it provided by STWRE and has the right to request sending these personal data to another Administrator without any hindrance from the Data Administrator who has been provided with such personal data if:
a) processing takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, or on the basis of which the person is a party; and
b) processing takes place in an automated manner. Provided that the exercise of the rights referred to above may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
8. In order to implement the above-mentioned rights, STWRE provides the STWRE SERVICE users with the opportunity to exercise the right to object, in the manner that each data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his special situation - to the processing concerning its personal data carried out in order to implement public tasks or legally justified interests of STWRE, including profiling. STWRE may no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of legally valid grounds for processing, that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing . If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, the data subject has the right to object - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, unless processing is necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest.
9. In order to implement the above-mentioned powers, STWRE informs STWRE SERVERS of the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection for processing activities in the event that the processing violates the law.
10. In order to ensure that STWRE implements the above-mentioned entitlements not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects or substantially affects the person, STWRE informs Users of the STWRE SERVICE, that when using the STWRE SERVICE on the terminal device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), small files (in particular text files) are saved, so-called cookies. By saving these files it is possible, among others remembering the login data, so that it will not be necessary to enter the login and password each time the user logs, to remember the items he added to the basket or the clipboard. Cookies do not contain data on the basis of which someone's identity can be determined. These files are not harmful to the device in any way and do not change its settings or settings of the software installed on it. They can only be sent by the browser to the server that created them. Therefore, STWRE uses the cookie files to adapt the content of the STWRE website pages to the user's preferences and to optimize the use of the STWRE SERVICE, eg allowing to remember settings and preferences. By saving these files on the device, among others it will not be necessary to enter the login and password each time. In addition, they use them to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the User uses the STWRE SERVICE, which allows improving its structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user. In addition, STWRE may place, or allow an external entity to place cookies on the User's device in order to ensure the proper functioning of the STWRE SERVICE. This helps STWRE monitor and check the operation of the STWRE SERVICE. These entities may include Google or PBI Gemius, which collect necessary data for STWRE. Usually, browser settings allow cookies to be saved by default. However, the STWRE SERVICE user can set his / her browser in such a way that cookies do not save on its disk, or automatically delete it at a specified time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform them about each time they are sent to the user's device. The user can also delete files from his device every time after visiting STWRE. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings and in the "Help" section of the web browser. Unfortunately, as a consequence, it may lead to problems with displaying some websites, i.e. for example multiple display of the same advertising banners, they may also make it difficult to use the STWRE SERVICE.
11. The rights to Users of STWRE may be exercised by the STWRE headquarters or by post or electronic mail. All correspondence regarding matters related to the processing of personal data should be sent to the following address: Save The World Real Estates Sp. z o.o. ul. Łaciarska 4, 50-104 Wrocław, with the note "Personal Data" or to the e-mail address: ................. @ ............ ...... by typing "Personal information" in the subject line, as well as by phone number ............... .............. .............
IV. Providing and transferring data.
1. STWRE informs STWRE SERVERS that as part of the purpose of the processing, it may transfer personal data to entities cooperating with it in order to achieve its purpose. These entities will have the right to use them to the full extent of the consent granted for their use in favor of STWRE. Such entities may in particular be: a.a) Entities providing ongoing business services to STWRE, such as accounting and legal offices, entities maintaining technical infrastructure, with the use of which STWRE conducts its operations, including the one operated by STWRE SERVICE a.b) Subcontractors of services provided by STWRE; a.c) Entities taking part in advertising campaigns carried out by STWRE, sponsors; a.d) STWRE partners - co-organizers of specific activities a.e) .....................
12. STWRE informs the STWRE SERVICE Users that, under applicable law, it may be required to provide information, including in particular the computer's IP number, included in the access logs on request, authorized by the state authorities for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them.
13. STWRE does not plan to transfer personal data of STWRE SERVERS to the European Economic Area.
V. Suggested safety rules
To increase data security, if the functionality of the STWRE SERVICE allows you to create and have a User account, please remember: establishing a login and password for the User's account in such a way as to make it impossible to guess them in a simple manner by third parties. To this end, it is advisable in particular to use a string of characters and numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters; each time you log out of the site after the activity has ended, (eg from the STWRE SERVER website after the session has ended). Simply turning off the browser window is not tantamount to logging out of the site. In particular, log out from the STWRE SERVICE page will take place after clicking on the text "Log out"; keeping the login and password to the User's account in secret, in particular about not sending data (login, password) to any third parties; using antivirus programs, including regular scanning of disks for viruses; using the website only through trusted computers where only verified and legal software is installed. Using other computers creates a risk of interception of the given login, password or other data;
Szanowni Państwo, Administrator Serwisu http://savetheworld.pl/ zachęca Państwa do zapoznania się z treścią „Polityki prywatności” Serwisu. Znajdą w niej Państwo szczegółowe informacje na temat zasad przetwarzania Państwa danych osobowych na naszych Stronach internetowych i w ramach naszych serwisów, w tym dotyczące zasad, celu i zakresu przetwarzania przez nas plików cookies, możliwości ustawienia Państwa urządzenia w sposób zapewniający Państwu kontrolę, nad ich wykorzystaniem przez nas. Kontynuując korzystanie z naszej strony internetowej (również poprzez zamknięcie tego komunikatu) z wykorzystaniem domyślnych ustawień przeglądarki internetowej w zakresie prywatności, wyrażają Państwo zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w postaci cookies do celów marketingowych, w szczególności na potrzeby wyświetlania reklam dopasowanych do Państwa zainteresowań i preferencji. Wyrażenie zgody jest dobrowolne. Mogą też Państwo odmówić zgody lub ograniczyć jej zakres zmieniając ustawienia plików cookies w przeglądarce (szczegóły w Polityce Prywatności).