The building located at the intersection of Łaciarska and Oławska Streets was created as a result of the reconstruction and extension of the historic trading house Stefan Esders from 1905. The work of architect Alvin Wedemann was originally kept in the Art Nouveau style. The building was partially destroyed during the Second World War. In the 1960s, as a result of the decision of the then authorities, the complex was completely rebuilt.